Friday 16 October 2015

Bambeto "I will never forgive the policeman who killed my son", says father













The father of Yacouba Diallo, the Guinean opposition activist killed on October 7 by the security forces, according to his father, in a famous red-light district in the suburbs of Conakry, said Friday that it would not forgive the forces of the order who killed his son.
Asked at the exit of the cemetery of Bambeto which now rests his son as sixty "martyrs of the opposition," killed by the police during political demonstrations, the father of the victim, Boubacar Diallo Houdy fumed anger .
Dressed in green robe, red eyes, tight voice, Houdy Diallo tells the scene. "My son, Yacouba Diallo was killed in the cross 5 to Wanindara by gendarmes. He was a professional driver, twenties. He left Wednesday night for a show of support for Diallo. They shot him where the show of support took place. They informed me like what they shot my son. I immediately went to the scene. Indeed, I found that he had shot him. I rushed to the hospital in a taxi. There he passed away. The police shot at him, when there was no violence. My son was involved in any problems. They shot him on the spot. We buried today. I leave it to God but I do not forgive one who killed my son, "said the father.
Aware of the risk of clashes, the father Boubacar Diallo Houdy native Dalaba, red eyes, invited young calm to avoid increasing the number of victims.


About From The author / Abdoulaye Bah

No comments:

Post a Comment